Waffles are really tasty and filling. A waffle can be the perfect breakfast or snack. You can top them with ice cream or sprinkles, or fill them with ham and cheese. Or you can enjoy them without any addons! The possibilities are endless when it comes to waffles and the results are always going to be delicious.
Waffle makers allow you to create these light and crispy treats. They also speed up the process of making them and guarantee that they will be evenly cooked every time.
There are dozens of waffle makers available on the market. Most of them can bake a small or a regular-sized waffle in a very short amount of time.
If you have a big family, or maybe you just eat alot, you may want to get a large waffle maker that can cook more than one waffle at a time or one that can make large waffles.
In this article, we’re going to give you a list of some of our favorite large waffle makers. We’ve made sure to only include the highest quality large waffle makers available on the market.
We hope you enjoy reading our reviews!
Top 6 Best Large Waffle Makers
DASH No-Drip Belgian Waffle Maker
- MORE THAN WAFFLES: Make paninis, hash browns, and even biscuit pizzas. Any wet batter will “waffle” your treats...
- COMPACT plus PORTABLE: 8” Express Waffle Maker takes up minimal counter space and is a MUST-HAVE for that first...
- QUICK plus EASY: Simply plug it in and go; it heats up in mere minutes The dual PFOA-free non-stick surfaces...
- PERFECT GIFT: The perfect wedding or new home gift Its small size takes up little counter space, and its sleek...
- INCLUDES: The Express 8” DASH Waffle maker includes anti-slip feet, nonstick heating plates, recipe book
Power – 1,200 watts
Size – 12.5 x 11.3 x 4.6 inches
Weight – 7.88 pounds
Features – No-drip pockets that are also non-stick
Warranty – 1-year limited warranty
The first on our list is the DASH No-Drip Belgian Waffle Maker. When they say no-drip, they mean that your batter is not going to drip out of the waffle maker or overflow when you pour in too much batter. This is thanks to the large pockets on both sides of the waffle maker.
These large pockets catch any excess batter and will cook them up so you don’t have any waste. This also makes it much easier to clean your waffle maker and prevent a messy countertop.
Speaking of cleaning, the heating elements inside this waffle maker are made from high-quality non-stick material. This makes it very easy to wipe off grease or food remnants. Simply take a damp cloth and give it a wipe.
This is a high quality large Belgian waffles maker with non-stick grids that will last for years to come. Not only is it one of the best large waffle irons around, but it’s very affordable!
All-Clad 99011GT Large Waffle Maker
- Features 7 adjustable levels of toasting shade, so your waffle’s as crispy as you like it
- Automatically alerts you when you need to pour batter or when your waffle is done
- Coated with a PFOA-free nonstick material that helps waffles slide right off
- Makes 2 square-shaped waffles at a time
- Unique and Sophisticated Design. Easy to cut sections and extra deep pockets to enjoy your waffles with any type of...
Power – 1,600 watts
Size – 12 x 11.5 x 6 inches
Weight – 6 pounds
Features – Steam release system and non-stick grids
Warranty – 2-year limited warranty
The All-Clad 99011GT Belgian Waffle Maker is a gorgeous large waffle maker that is dressed in a dazzling stainless steel finish. It has a simplistic single knob in front that controls the different shading settings of your waffle maker.
This large waffle maker has a total of 7 shading options to accommodate everyone’s preference. You can create a light colored soft waffle, or a dark crustier waffle. It’s your choice.
It comes with two indicator lights to guide you when cooking. The red LED light lets you know if there is power going into the waffle maker and the green ready light will turn on once the maker is ready to receive your waffle batter.
The cooking elements have an easy-to-cut shape so you don’t have to worry about how to evenly slice your waffle. The pockets are non-stick and also deep so you can add lots of delicious toppings to your Belgian waffles.
This All-Clad is consistently rated one of the best waffle makers on the market. This is a high quality large waffle maker with non-stick grids that will end up being one of the best purchases you’ve ever had.
KRUPS Belgian Waffle Maker
- 4 Slices: Bake up to 4 square shaped Belgian waffles at a time; Steam release system for waffles that are light and...
- Adjustable browning: Choose from 5 browning levels (from light to dark) to accommodate individual preferences
- Easy to clean: Removable, dishwasher safe die cast plates with a nonstick coating for effortless food release and...
- Bake to perfection: Red and green indicator lights for on, ready, and done; Audible "Ready" beep no guesswork...
- Sleek stainless steel design: Stainless steel housing offers modern style; cord wrap and handle lock for...
Power – 1,200 watts
Size – 12.6 x 16.5 x 6.7 inches
Weight – 9.10 pounds
Features – Removable heat plates that are non-stick
Warranty – N/A
The KRUPS Belgian Large Waffle Maker can make 4 large Belgian waffles at a time. This is great if you have a large family or you’re cooking for a few guests.
This best in class large waffle maker can bake your waffle light and chewy or dark and crispy, thanks to its 1,200 watts of heating power and its 5 browning options.
With the indicator lights included in this waffle maker, you can skip the guesswork when you’re baking. The red indicator light lets you know when the power is on. The green ready light turns on when the maker is ready to cook and when your waffles are ready to eat.
There is also an audible alert sound to let you know when your waffles are ready so you don’t need to keep watching it.
One feature that really stands out with this particular large waffle maker is its removable plates. The plates are already easy to clean because of its non-stick coating, but being able to remove them from the waffle maker and wash and dry them on the sink makes things much more convenient.
And yes, they’re dishwasher safe! Having dishwasher safe removable plates makes cleanup as easy as can be. You just pop off the plates (once they’re cool) and put them in the dishwasher to run them whenever you’re ready. It’s the best of both worlds.
NordicWare 15040 Stovetop Large Waffle Iron
- Interlocking hinges separate for quick preheating, slim profile takes up less space than an electric waffle maker
- Non-electric waffler for use on gas, electric and ceramic stovetops
- Fully submersible for easy cleaning, premium non-stick coating with a cooking surface of 7.1 x 7.1 inches
- Made of cast aluminum for even heating, bakes delicate but crisp waffles
- Made in USA with an imported handle
Power – N/A
Size – 17 x 8 x 2 inches
Weight – 2.7 pounds
Features – Compact, easy to store, non-stick grids
Warranty – 10-year warranty
The NordicWare stovetop large waffle iron is unlike the rest of the waffle makers on this list. This is a stovetop waffle maker that doesn’t produce its own heat, but uses the heat from a stovetop to cook your waffles.
This is the perfect waffle maker for people who do not like cords and for those who are conscious of their electricity bill. It’s also great for camping and outdoor cooking.
This is still a large waffle maker with non-stick grids, it just happens to use heat from your stovetop or campfire rather than from an outlet.
Using multiple heating appliances in your home can greatly increase your electricity bill. The NordicWare waffle iron lets you enjoy a delicious waffle without having to consume any power.
This cookware is made from high-quality non-stick material that will give you delicious and evenly cooked waffles to enjoy.
Burgess Brothers ChurWaffle Maker
- Makes perfect 3 waffles everytime. Also perfect for all waffle and pancake batters
- ✅ EASY TO USE - No Messy Sprays, No Removable Trays, No Scrapers, No Hassle!
Power – 1,150 watts
Size – 12.4 x 9.3 x 4.9 inches
Weight – 3.99 pounds
Features – 3” circle large waffle pattern and non-stick grids
Warranty -1-year limited warranty
The Burgess Brothers ChurWaffle Maker is a large waffle maker that makes four waffles at a time. The heating plates have deep waffle pockets to make room for lots of your favorite waffle toppings or syrups.
You’re surely going to have a lot of fun creating waffle recipes with this round waffle maker. You can use it to cook up a healthy breakfast or snack to feed your entire family or your guests.
You can even cook dinner with this round waffle maker. Simply add in your favorite ingredients like chicken or cheese in your batter and start cooking. The finished product will taste amazing!
Not only does this round waffle maker cook perfect waffles, but it also looks great on your countertop. The sleek black finish and large press handle make this round waffle maker a head turner.
Breville BWM604BSS Large Waffle Maker
- WAFFLE IQ: Intelligent darkness control dials in your cooking time to perfectly suit the style you are cooking....
- BROWNING CONTROL: Crisp up your waffles to your liking from light to dark with 5 different settings.
- NO MESS MOAT: Waffle batter has a tendency to spill out and onto your counter top, but with this thoughtful feature...
- THERMAL PRO EVEN HEAT: Say goodbye to extra crispy edges and raw batter pockets. The Smart Waffle Pro distributes...
- NON STICK SURFACE: Sticky batter will never stick to your cooking plates thanks to premium PFOA free non stick...
Power – 1,800 watts
Size – 12.25 x 12.25 x 5.75 inches
Weight – 14.5 pounds
Features – No-mess moat, Waffle IQ, and Teflon free non-stick plates
Warranty – N/A
The last one on our list is definitely not the least at anything. The Breville Large Waffle Iron is an excellent large waffle maker with everything you need to bake the perfect waffle. Not only will you get perfect waffles every time, but its elegant design and stunning stainless steel finish are also a huge bonus as well.
There are two simple but elegant knobs on the front of the waffle iron that control the power and the temperature of the appliance. You can choose between 5 browning options and a manual option that allows you to cook large waffles however you like.
This large waffle iron also has three indicator lights in front. These lights let you know when your waffle maker is preheating, when it is cooking and when your waffles are ready to serve.
A neat little feature that comes with this waffle maker is its no-mess moat, which catches all excess batter so they don’t spill on your countertop.
Breville is a top of the line kitchen appliance manufacturer and that’s no different with their waffle makers. This the best waffle maker on the market, if not one of them.
We hope you enjoyed reading our reviews on our best waffle makers for large waffles. These are some of the largest waffle makers we’ve found available on the market. If you are unhappy with the options on our list, there are plenty more large waffle irons out there that you can purchase.
Click if here you’re interested in learning more about the Origin of Waffles.
Happy waffle making!