What family doesn’t love to eat pancakes or waffles for breakfast? It may be tempting to buy one specialty appliance for every need you have, but why not buy one easy kitchen appliance that fulfills more than one need?
If your family loves to eat pancakes, sausages, eggs, and waffles, then the Cuisinart WAF-300 Belgian Waffle Maker is the must have Easy Kitchen Appliance. It’s easy to quickly make all of the foods listed above, although it specializes waffles and pancakes. This waffle iron comes with non-stick Belgian waffle plates and 4-slot pancake plates.
- Bundle Includes: Cuisinart 4-Slice Belgian Waffle Maker with Pancake Plates, 8-Inch Nylon Flipper Tongs and The FryOilSaver Co. 90052 Heavy Duty Small Grill Brush
- Design: The brushed stainless steel cover makes the waffle maker look stunning in any kitchen
- Removable Plates: The plates are also removable and dishwasher safe to make cleanup simple
- Temperature Controls: This waffle maker features adjustable temperature control with six browning settings enabling you to cook perfectly every time
- Cuisinart Authorized Dealer: Included USA manufacturer warranty
All of these plates are removable and since it’s made using a non-stick material, you don’t have to worry about messy cleanups. The plates are removable and this dual-purpose waffle iron does the job of two appliances in one. It can be used as a pancake maker and a waffle maker. In reality, it’s an overall breakfast machine!
Once the machine preheats, the ready to bake indicator will light up and once the waffle or pancake is ready to eat, the indicator will start to glow. The unit comes with a recipe book, user’s manual, and little tongs for safe handling of the hot pancakes and waffles.
Cuisinart Belgian Waffle Maker Features
The Cuisinart WAF-300 Belgian Waffle Maker is a dual purpose appliance that’s designed to give busy individuals a quick and easy option to make tasty and yummy breakfasts for the entire family. This waffle iron is made using stainless steel and therefore, you can be assured of its sturdy construction and durability. The stainless steel and sleek design also make it attractive. Its key features are the following:
- Two non-stick baking plates
- A four-square Belgian waffle plate
- A one 4-slot pancake plate
- Six different temperature control settings to cook waffles and pancakes at your desired taste and crispness
- Ready to bake and ready to eat indicator lights for easy use
- Alarm to let you know when waffles or pancakes are ready
- Dishwasher safe waffle and pancake plates
- Non-stick baking plates that can be easily removed
- Tongs included
- Brushed stainless steel top cover
- Ability to store upright
- BPA Free
- Limited 3 year warranty
- Ability to make waffles AND pancakes
- This waffle maker is compact in size
- Attractive stainless steel body
- Sleek and almost futuristic design
- Six different temperature settings
- A beeping alarm sound when waffle is ready
- Easy to clean nonstick plates
- No drip tray to catch excess batter
- The power cord is short and therefore can make it difficult to use
- It can be a little pricey compared to other waffle makers on the market
The Cuisinart WAF-300 Belgian Waffle Maker is an ideal two-in-one breakfast making appliance as it easily makes tasty waffles and pancakes. The baking plates are nonstick, removable, and are dishwasher safe. The baking plates are also easy to clean.
There are six different temperature settings you can use to make different waffles and pancakes.
The beeping sound feature will alert you when the machine is ready to cook and then again when the waffles or pancakes are ready to eat.
There is a red indicator light that will turns on when the appliance is connected to power. The green indicator light will turn on when the unit is ready to cook and after it has cooked the waffle or pancake.
An accessory is provided with the Cuisinart WAF-300 Belgian Waffle Maker appliance to remove hot waffles and pancakes from the grid plates.
Finally, there is also a small recipe book included with this appliance. All in all, the Cuisinart WAF-300 Belgian Waffle Maker is a great dual-purpose appliance to use at home to cook restaurant-style waffles and pancakes.
The Presto 03510 FlipSide Belgian Waffle Maker and the KRUPS GQ502D Adjustable Temperature Belgian Waffle Maker with Removable Plates, 4-Slice, Silver and Black are the two waffle makers that are most often compared with the Cuisinart WAF-300 Belgian Waffle Maker.
The Presto 03510 FlipSide Belgian Waffle Maker is a quality waffle maker and has been reviewed by Easy Kitchen Appliances. It can bake a 7-inch diameter Belgian style waffle and can be rotated 180 degrees so that the batter is spread evenly on the plate and also ensures that the waffle is baked well on both sides.
It’s constructed using stainless steel and plastic and can be placed in a vertical position during storage, thus making it easier to store. You can make 4 sections of Belgian waffles at the same time. There’s a digital countdown timer that indicates when the waffle is ready.
The KRUPS GQ502D Adjustable Temperature Belgian Waffle Maker is the more expensive appliance among the three. It comes with five adjustable browning settings to make waffles from light to brownish in color.
This appliance is designed for the true waffle connoisseur! There are power on, pan ready, and waffle ready light indicators along with an audible beeping sound. The baked waffles will have deep pockets, ensuring maximum syrup depth!
The die cast plates with nonstick coating can be removed easily for cleanup. Other features include a handle lock, easy storage, stainless steel housing, and 4-inch square Belgian waffles.
There is no doubt that the Cuisinart WAF-300 Belgian Waffle Maker is a better option for most people because it offers the option to make pancakes or waffles. It’s a 2 in 1 appliance!
Read here for our favorite mini waffle maker!
It has 6 different temperature settings in order to cook varied types of waffles that offer different tasting and textures every time. This waffle iron carries a mid-budget price and even thought it’s currently more expensive than the other two, it’s 2 for 1 usability makes it an Easy Kitchen Appliance favorite, and therefore likely a favorite for you, too!
To see this versatile Belgian Waffle Maker (total breakfast machine) in action, take a few minutes to view this video from Cuisinart.