Make Breakfast Better With One of the Highest Rated Belgian Waffle Makers
When it comes to cooking up delicious Belgian waffles, why make do with sub-standard quality?
Why not choose the highest-rated Belgian waffle maker you can find in order to start your day with an incredible breakfast?
If you really want to enjoy these amazing treats, there’s no reason you can’t make them every bit as good as your favorite restaurants can.
Finding the best waffle maker on the market today isn’t hard. In fact, you might get overwhelmed by the vast range of models and makes that lay claim to being the best. The biggest problem you’ll face is deciding which one is right!
Where more economic models fall down in their performance or durability, the premium waffle makers step up. Their added features and solid construction let you know you have quality from the moment you open the box.
Considering these models, you can be sure of buying a waffle maker that will serve up great breakfasts and treats for years to come.
You might think there is a catch here, but before you worry, know this:
Professional quality doesn’t need to cost a fortune, which is why some of the best waffle makers aren’t necessarily the most expensive.
Choosing the right model can be a little bewildering, which is where this list on the best waffle makers comes in to help you.
In the end, you want an appliance that guarantees quality, meaning you can be confident of dishing up an incredible breakfast for the whole family or your friends. Your waffles will taste great with syrup, fruit or chocolate. If you want to go savory with some cheese or chili, then the waffle makers below can help you out!
Each of these three waffle makers has a unique feature or two that make the chef’s life a breeze in the morning. Once you try a treat from any of these, you’ll understand why people rave about these products and the professional and scrumptious waffles that they make!
Which one is the highest-rated waffle maker for you?
The Highest Rated Belgian Waffle Makers
Cuisinart WAF-F20 Double Belgian Waffle Maker, Stainless Steel
- Creates two deep-pocket 1-inch Belgian waffles at the same time. Dimensions : 15.50 L x 9.75 W x 9.30 H inches....
- Included components: Measuring Cup, Waffle maker unit
- 1400 watts of power. UC Cubic Feet: 1. 08
- Nonstick coating for quick food release and easy cleanup
This Belgian waffle maker has an array of great features that earn it a spot on this list. Breakfast becomes a real treat when you have the Cuisinart Double Belgian Waffle Maker in your kitchen.
This fantastic machine can serve up not one, but two extra-deep, Belgian waffles within minutes.
The real bonus is the rotary feature that this waffle maker has. You needn’t worry about your waffles being undercooked as this easy-to-handle mechanism allows you to flip the waffles, ensuring both sides are cooked evenly, all the way from top to bottom.
Where cheap waffle makers struggle to cook waffles through, this machine will give you no such trouble.
Whether you like your waffles crispy or fluffy, the browning control on the Cuisinart model allows you to customize your order, getting waffles just how you desire! It has six different settings, so there won’t be a problem satisfying everyone’s taste!
The LED indicators on-board are backed up with audio alerts to let you know when to start cooking and when your tasty snack is ready to be served up. When it’s all said and done, cleaning up is quick and easy as the non-stick coating prevents any mess. You can simply wipe it clean with a damp cloth and store it away until next time.
Cuisinart Double Belgian Waffle Maker Pros
- Twice the taste – simultaneously cooks two deep-pocket Belgian waffles
- Cook to order – 6-setting browning control allows custom cooking
- Rotary Feature – Ensure evenly-baked waffles
- Easy-clean – Non-stick coating on grids enables quick release and effortless cleaning
- Ready Indicators – LEDs and audio to guide cooking time
Cuisinart Double Belgian Waffle Maker Cons
- There can be some mess if the waffle maker is overfilled
- The handle on the unit doesn’t always close properly
Cuisinart WMR-CA Round Classic Waffle Maker
- Dual indicator lights; 5-setting browning control
- Round nonstick cook plate with four quarters
- Stands on end for compact storage. BPA free
- 3-Year warranty
- Voltage-120V Features: Bakes one large traditional-style waffle|Five-setting browning control|Regulating...
The Cuisinart Classic Waffle Maker doesn’t just look great with its stainless steel body – it also produces the goods to make your mornings a delight.
Like the double Belgian waffle maker above, this model has a browning control, allowing users a choice of five different settings to create the waffle they crave.
In a restaurant, you may feel awkward about being so picky. Perhaps you’ve even settled for a waffle that wasn’t cooked to your taste rather than complain or send the dish back. When you have a great waffle maker in your kitchen, you’ll never have to deal with this issue again!
With non-stick baking grids and indicator LEDs, cooking up the perfect breakfast has never been easier. Get the coffee ready or catch the headline news as your waffles cook, then as the green light comes on, slide them onto your plate and tuck in!
Another plus worthy of the highest rated waffle maker is the weighted lid that this model has. This guarantees the lid will not rise, ensuring your waffles bake all the way through.
This lid also has a special latch, making it easier to store the unit when it is propped on its side. Simply wrap the cord around the base and slide the plug prongs into the grooves on the side of the unit. You can stand it up on its side so the Cuisinart logo faces you.
Cuisinart Classic Waffle Maker Pros
- Customizable Cooking – The 5-setting browning control allows you to cook waffles exactly as you want
- Non-stick plates – This makes serving up and cleaning quick and easy
- Recipe Book Included – Never go short of ideas for your next tasty snack
Cuisinart Classic Waffle Maker Cons
- Flimsy housing – Although the stainless steel housing is durable, the body of this unit feels a little cheap
- Hungry for more – With room for just one little waffle, the Cuisinart WMR-CA Round Classic Waffle Maker often fails to fill you in a single serving.
Presto 03510 Ceramic FlipSide Belgian Waffle Maker
- Professional-style rotating design with extra-thick grid bakes a 7-inch diameter Belgian waffle with four...
- Dual function base assures convenient rotation for baking and locks in a space-saving vertical position for storage
- Countdown timer with digital display signals when time is complete; Brushed stainless steel exterior;
- Nonstick interior easily wipes clean. Care and Cleaning: Hand wash ; 120 Volts AC, 1100 Watts
- Flips 180 degrees to evenly spread batter for waffles that are crispy outside and tender inside. Refer the User...
The last waffle maker on this list may well be the best. With a professional design, the Presto 03510 Ceramic FlipSide Belgian Waffle Maker is definitely worth a mention in the conversation about the highest rated waffle maker.
With extra-thick grids, you can look forward to a 7-inch diameter Belgian waffle, which serves up into four portions thanks to the easy-to-cut sections.
The special feature on this unit is the dual function base. This feature allows for rotation, which means users can be sure their waffles are cooked entirely, with no undercooked bits or overly-soft centers. Another benefit is that the base locks into a vertical position, thus saving space when you keep it in storage.
Going one step further than simple LEDs, the FlipSide Waffle Maker has a digital display countdown timer. Keep an eye on that as you set the table, calling everyone to their seats just as the clock reaches zero. You’ll never burn another breakfast waffle!
Presto FlipSide Pros
- Built to last – Exterior is brushed stainless steel
- Easily Cleaned – Non-stick interior
- 180° flip design – Allows the user to rotate, which spreads the batter and ensures even cooking, leading to perfect waffles with crispy outsides and fluffy insides.
Presto FlipSide Cons
- The handle is difficult to clean, especially if batter hardens in the grooves
- Lack of temperature control
Highest Rated Belgian Waffle Makers – Wrapping up!
A quick glance through the reviews of waffle makers online will turn up more than a fair share of bad reviews. There are plenty of unhappy customers ranting about the shortcomings of the bargain basement waffle makers that have let them down.
From uneven cooking to broken machines, there is an abundance of cheap and quick units on the market. These come with a lot of problems. The three waffle makers we’ve reviewed here aren’t like the rest.
While each one has something that could possibly be improved upon, the bottom line is that you know you are getting a high quality appliance.
No longer will you need to traipse off to an expensive restaurant to get your waffle fix. You’ll be able to cook up fantastic-tasting waffles in your own kitchen within minutes.
Paying a little extra for a professional waffle maker is a smart investment, giving you the great benefits that make cooking and cleaning so much easier. Whether it’s the rotational feature or the digital display, the job of putting irresistible food on the table in the morning just got easier. Better than that, it also became a more fun!
Once you get started, you’ll not want to stop. Waffles are a treat you can enjoy at any time of day, sweet or savory, the options are endless.
Choose one of the highest-rated waffle makers and you’ll guarantee satisfaction for you and everyone else lucky enough to try one of your creations!