Why Waffle Around With a Crummy Breakfast When You Can Have the Best?
The best Belgian waffles don’t just come from any old appliance. For many people, a luxury like this would be well outside their budget.
What many people don’t realize is that it’s not only fancy restaurants and hip cafés who can have a best waffle maker.
Some of the best appliances available are more reasonably priced than you might think. With a little bit of research, you can find a great bargain that will turn breakfast from a chore into a celebration.
Once you try a perfectly-cooked Belgian waffle from your own waffle maker, you’ll realize that your mornings will never be the same again!
You can be everyone’s favorite person when it’s your turn to make breakfast. Family and friends will love the creations that can be dished up from these fantastic gadgets. You might end up on breakfast duty for life!
The great thing about the top rated waffle makers is that they are easy to use. Simply make the batter and add it when the LED ready-to-cook light indicates. Minutes later, the ready-to-eat light will let you know that it’s time to serve.
With deep-dish plates and browning controls, there are plenty of features on these premium appliances that are ready to make the most basic of breakfast meals even better.
Plus, when it’s all said and done and everyone has been eaten, you can clean the non-stick plates quickly and store your waffle iron away until next time.
You may be wondering just how to find the best one. With so many different brands and versions available, it can be hard to decide.
Luckily, we can make it easier for you.
In this article, we have three of the best waffle makers you can hope to find today. Each has some great reasons for being in the running.
Choosing between these three may not be easy but there’s one thing for sure.
No matter what you decide, you’re going to have some of the tastiest waffles you’ve ever tried!
Best Belgian Waffle Maker Table
Cuisinart WAF-300 Belgian Waffle Maker with Pancake Plates
- Includes a set of 4-slice Belgian waffle plates and a 4-slot pancake plate. Cord length : 36 Inches
- Nonstick coated removable plates-dishwasher safe ; MC Cubic Feet: 2.00 ; UC Cubic Feet: 0.83
- Six setting temperature control
- Ready to Bake/Ready to Eat indicator lights; audible alert
- Brushed stainless steel top cover; upright storage; tongs and recipe book included.To clean exterior, wipe with a...
This sleek, silver Belgian waffle maker is getting rave reviews online. Should you choose to buy this model, you’ll soon understand why it’s so popular.
Apart from its stylish good looks, the Cuisinart WAF-300 is equipped with some fantastic features that can delight you and your family every morning.
Do you want the perfect waffle, evenly brown and crispy, but someone else prefers light and fluffy? Luckily, this Belgian waffle maker is ready to rise to the challenge.
The browning control on this model has six different settings, giving you a range of ways to cook your waffles. This model not only includes removable plates for Belgian waffles but also plates for making pancakes. Both plates are designed to create four evenly-divided portions.
Furthermore, the indicator light and an audio beeping alert mean that you can’t go wrong when cooking up your treats.
After you’re done cooking, you can place the removable plates right in the dishwasher.
With its ease-of-use and simple cleaning, this slick stainless steel unit is not only an eye-catching addition to your kitchen – it’s the perfect tool that will make everyone mad for your homemade breakfast waffles.
WAF-300 Belgian Waffle Maker Pros
- Comes with two sets of plates – one for Belgian waffles and the other for pancakes
- Non-stick coating on plates makes for easier cleaning
- Dishwasher safe
- Easy to clean waffle plates
- Browning control allows for customization
- Indicator light and audio alert
- Stainless Steel Housing
- Allows for vertical storage
- Includes recipe book
WAF-300 Belgian Waffle Maker Cons
- This waffle maker can be a little slow to heat up initially
- Features 7 adjustable levels of toasting shade, so your waffle’s as crispy as you like it
- Automatically alerts you when you need to pour batter or when your waffle is done
- Coated with a PFOA-free nonstick material that helps waffles slide right off
- Makes 4 square-shaped waffles at a time
This Belgian waffle maker is one of the best offered by All-Clad. This company is proud of their motto, “cooking is your passion; ours is creating the ultimate experience for cooks…”
With their 99010GT model, you can get that ultimate experience first thing in the morning.
Going one step further than most of the competition, this model offers seven levels on its browning control. Let nobody at the breakfast table complain about a lack of options again!
What’s more is that the grids have been designed to allow you to create extra-deep waffles, serving them up in easy-to-cut sections.
All Clad didn’t stop there, they loaded some great features onto this machine to make it one of the great waffle makers available today.
Aside from the standard non-stick surface that we all expect from the best waffle makers, this incredible device has advanced heating technology and a special steam-release system, that combine to make perfectly cooked waffles.
You can have precise control from start to finish and will be alerted by the LEDs and audio indicator when it’s time to eat. A removable drip tray makes the cleaning up quick and painless.
The space-saving design also enables you to store it vertically until next time.
All Clad Pros
- 7-level browning control to accommodate all tastes
- Extra-deep Pockets
- Indicator lights
- Steam-Release System to ensure evenly-cooked waffles
- Ready-to-cook and Ready-to-eat LEDs to guide cooking
All Clad Cons
- Plates are not removable, which can lead to difficulties when trying to clean
- Framework plastic feels a little fragile
Cuisinart WAF-F20 Double Belgian Waffle Maker, Stainless Steel
- Creates two deep-pocket 1-inch Belgian waffles at the same time. Dimensions : 15.50 L x 9.75 W x 9.30 H inches....
- Included components: Measuring Cup, Waffle maker unit
- 1400 watts of power. UC Cubic Feet: 1. 08
- Nonstick coating for quick food release and easy cleanup
What’s better than a delicious Belgian waffle in the morning?
Two delicious Belgian waffles!
Cuisinart is no stranger in the home appliance market, offering a wide range of excellent devices to make your kitchen more fun. Therefore, it should come as no surprise that they are a dominant force in the conversation about these great Belgian waffle irons.
Their second entry in this article is the Cuisinart Double Belgian Waffle Maker. It’s every bit as amazing as it sounds.
You can have professional quality in your kitchen, loading up two extra-deep waffles at the same time with whatever scrumptious fillings you can think of. You no longer have to worry about one waffle at a time, you can cook two waffles at a time with this Cuisinart Round Classic waffle maker.
From bananas and chocolate, to ice cream and strawberries, there’s no end to the wonderful dishes you could enjoy with this in your home.
Running on 1400 watts, the WAF-F20 is a powerful device equipped with all the features you’d come to expect from a top of the line waffle maker.
It also has a rotary feature that enables you to bake your waffles evenly, both top and bottom. The LED ready lights make sure you know when it’s ready and more importantly, when your waffles are ready!
- Makes two thick waffles at the same time
- LED ready lights
- Adjustable browning control allows users to customize their cooking
- The latch does not always close properly, especially if the waffle maker is overfilled. This can allow hot steam to escape.
- It’s essential to use spray oil when cooking as the surface can allow food to stick otherwise.
Light and fluffy waffles with honey, slightly browned and crispy waffles with ice cream, golden-brown waffles with fresh fruit…there really are so many possibilities for treats at breakfast and beyond!
And now you can do these great recipes justice by preparing them with the high-quality equipment the professionals use….as long as you opt to get one of these great waffle irons.
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and now it can also be the most enjoyable.
With fantastic features like browning control and deep grids the norm on the top appliances on this list, you can be confident that you can make everyone happy when you turn these machines on.
It doesn’t take long either. Whether it’s a family member, friend or lucky guest, putting a smile on the faces of the people you cook for will never be easier.
The only thing easier than making these delicious waffles is the simple task of cleaning your waffle maker and putting it away.
These waffle makers have all been made with storage space in mind, making your life easier as you slide them away on their side.
All in all, these Best waffle makers all make for a great experience at breakfast, as well as any other time of the day!
They’re so great, in fact, it won’t be too long before you find yourself pulling your waffle maker back out again for another round!
Are you looking for a more “old school” waffle iron? Check out our review of the Old Fashioned Cast Iron Waffle Iron!