In a hurry? Our top choice for the best grill and griddle combo is the Royal Gourmet Grill Griddle Combo. Its durability, large cooking surface area, and high-quality cooking plates make it our top choice.
The best grill and griddle combos
If you’re looking for a top-of-the-line grill griddle combo then you’ve come to the right place!
In this article, we outline some of our favorite grill griddle combos on the market.
These grills may all be different, but they’re all high-quality grills that will serve you well for years to come.
MegaChef Heavy Gauge Aluminum Reversible Indoor Grill and Griddle (Portable Grill)
- ◈MULTIPLE TOOLS IN ONE◈ This unit is a grill and griddle all in one, easily flip the cooking surface even while the grill is turned on
- ◈LARGE COOKING SURFACE◈ This grill offers a 15 by 11 cooking surface on both sides of the cooking surface panel
- ◈EASY TO CLEAN◈ Simply wipe down your cooking surface with a moist towel when switching to new foods or once youve completed preparing your delicious m
GB8000 Royal Gourmet Liquid Propane 8 burner
- 8 stainless steel tube burners with 13,000 BTU each, total 104,000 BTU cooking power; supporting gas system includes 2 sets of regulators for stable, even flame
- 950 sq. in. cooking surface with 1/4 diameter porcelain wire cooking grates, grill more than 60 burgers or 120 hot dogs at once; Feature integrated folding windscreen to protect grilling
- Electronic ignition system offers a reliable spark with every push; 2 large capacity grease cups underneath firebox help grilling last long, draw-out oil catch pan for easy cleaning
- 2 folding side tables offer additional prep and work space; 2 levels of heavy duty shelves provide sufficient storage space; 4 lockable caster wheels for easy moving
- Ideal for big events in Company, Church, School, Restaurant, or other commercial use (LP tanks are not included). Ignition Type-Electri
Hamilton Beach 3-in-1 Electric Indoor Grill + Griddle (Portable)
- 3-in-1 Cooking Versatility: Full griddle, full grill, half grill/half griddle. Reversible plates include a griddle on 1 side and grill on the other.
- Great for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner: From Pancakes, Eggs and Bacon for Breakfast, to Grilled Cheese and Hot Sandwiches for Lunch to Grilled Steaks, Hamburgers, Chicken, Fish, Pizza, Vegetables and More, It Can Be Used for Any Meal.
- Double Cooking Zones: 2 Cooking Areas With Independent, Adjustable Heat and a Center Grease Channel With Drip Tray Underneath.
- Cook for One or a Family: Large 180 Square Inch Surface Cooks up to 8 Servings for a Family Meal.
- Easy to Clean: The Pfoa-Free Nonstick Plates and Drip Tray Are Removable for Easy, Dishwasher Safe Cleaning
- Fabric Type: Metal
- Included Components: Dishwasher Safe Grease T
Royal Gourmet 4-Burner Flat Top Prop
- 4 Independently Controlled Burners : 4 13,000 BTU stainless-steel burners make a total of 52,000 BTUs cooking power controlled low to high for versatile cooking options.
- Large Cooking Area: With 784sq. inches of flat top grilling, 36.22 L x 21.65 W Cooking Surface, over 4.5 mm thickness flat griddle plate, this griddle is perfect for a whole family’s breakfast, lunch and dinner with sausages, steak, potatoes and teppanyaki style foods and more.
- 3.Build with High Quality: Black strong powder-coat finish steel feet, durable stainless-steel control panel, cold-rolled steel cooking surface with upgraded electronic ignition system, all make it lasts long. Four heavy-duty casters with locks for easy transportation.
- Easy Clean & Storage: Removable grease cup with large capacity makes for hassle-free cleanup. Flat top with side handles for easy remove to clean. Fixed side tables hold accessories and seasoning with great stability.
- 5.Convenient to Use and Assembly: Easy assemble required and propane tank fasteners included. A quick ignition button to offer a reliable spark and make everything easi
Royal Gourmet GD401 Portable Propane Gas Grill and Griddle Combo
- Combination of gas grill and griddle with two individual cooking zones | Easy assembly required
- Product dimensions – 66.1 L x 21.8 W x 43.7 H | Clearance space around product – 36” | Product weight – 103.6 lbs. | Cooking area (Two) – 292 sq. inches each | Gas tank size – 20 lb. | Burners output (4) – 12,000 BTU each
- Automatic ignition system delivers fast and easy start-up with four big knobs on the stainless-steel control panel
- Two fixed side tables provide ample space for food preparation. Lower bar design keeps your grilling accessories within arms’ reach
- With fold-down legs for compact storage and four locking casters for easy moving, it is ideal for cookouts | Removable oil management system facilitates easy cleanup
Blackstone 1554 Cooking 4 burner Flat Top Propane Gas Grill and griddle Combo
- Rear grease - Blackstone has updated the grease management system on this unit. All units now have the newly improved rear grease management system. You may receive a rear grease or a front grease drain.
- Replace your grill or BBQ with a Blackstone griddle and never look back! This grill is simple to use and easy to assemble, so you'll be cooking in no time. Eliminate the hassle of kerosene, charcoal and matches; this grill includes an easy start, Battery powered push button ignition. With the simple push of a button your griddle is ready to go! Take the headache away from outdoor cooking and spend more time enjoying the outdoors
- Restaurant style cooking - with 720sq inches of flat top grilling, This griddle is perfect for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Cook eggs, pancakes, Quesadillas, grilled cheese, steak, Potatoes, Teppanyaki style foods and more. Also enjoy a bottom shelf and two side shelves for food storage and prep
- Four Adjustable heat zones - four independently controlled 15, 000 BTU stainless Steel burners make a total of 60, 000 BTUs controlled low to high for versatile cooking options. Propane fueled by a standard 20lb tank with an accommodating tank storage tucked nicely under the left side shelf
- Durability and longevity - this Blackstone grill is built to last with a strong powder coat finish, Black steel frame, stainless steel burners and thick cold rolled steel cooktop. Super simple to clean, making post-meal cleanup a bre
The Best Grill and Griddle Combo – Buyer’s Guide
When it comes to grill and griddle combos, there are a few things to keep in mind.
First and foremost, you’ll want to make sure that the grill and griddle combo you choose is the right size for your needs.
There’s no point in buying a grill and griddle combo that’s too small or too large – you’ll just end up wasting money.
Second, you’ll want to pay attention to the material the grill and griddle combo is made from.
Some grill and griddle combos are made from stainless steel, while others are made from cast iron.
Each material has its own advantages and disadvantages, so make sure to do your research before making a purchase.
Finally, you’ll want to consider the price of the grill and griddle combo. Grill and griddle combos can range in price from relatively inexpensive to quite expensive.
Again, it’s important to figure out what your budget is before making a purchase. Keep these things in mind and you’re sure to find the perfect grill and griddle combo for your needs!
Let’s face it, grills are a pain to clean!
All grill and griddle combos that are large and meant to be used outdoors are also going to be a pain to clean.
However, if you’re ok with a smaller electric grill, then cleanup might just be a breeze.
No worries, a small grill will cook food the same as a large one, just not as much food as a large gas grill.
But a small electric grill will likely have a reversible cooking surface and cooking plates that are removable and dishwasher safe.
It’ll also likely have a removable drip tray or grease tray and a grill or griddle surface that will be easy to clean due to its small size.
How to clean a grill griddle combo
If you’ve ever used a grill and griddle combo, you know that it can be a bit of a pain to clean. The good news is that there are a few simple steps you can follow to make the process a whole lot easier.
First, start by preheating your grill and griddle combo on high heat for about 15 minutes.
This will help to loosen any stuck-on food particles.
Next, use a grill brush or spatula to scrape off any debris.
If there are any particularly stubborn areas, you can spray them with a little bit of cooking oil before scrubbing.
Once you’ve removed all the debris from the griddle surface, it’s time to start washing the grill and griddle combo with soapy water.
Be sure to rinse it thoroughly afterwards.
Finally, dry the grill and griddle combo with a clean cloth or paper towel before storing it away.
By following these simple steps, you can keep your grill and griddle combo looking like new for years to come!
Indoor vs Outdoor Use
Many people enjoy cooking outdoors on a grill, but there are also some advantages to cooking indoors on a grill griddle combo.
We reviewed a combination of these appliances in this article.
All of the grill griddle combos reviewed here can be used as an outdoor grill, but not all can be used as indoor grills.
For one thing, indoor grilling can be done year-round, regardless of the weather.
Additionally, indoor grilling usually requires less cleanup than outdoor grilling, since its electric so there’s no need to deal with ashes.
And indoor grill griddle combos often come equipped with features that make them more user-friendly, such as temperature control, adjustable heat zones, a non-stick cooking surface, removable drip tray, grill grates that are dishwasher safe, and adjustable heat settings.
In addition to all of that, an indoor cooking grill griddle combo is often a portable grill.
That means that it can go from the kitchen to the backyard one day and to the beach the next day.
So although you’ll sacrifice cooking space and griddle surface, an indoor griddle and grill combo might be the right choice for you.
So whether you’re looking for convenience or year-round grilling opportunities, an indoor grill or griddle combo might be the way to go.
When it comes to durability, grill and griddle combos are the way to go.
They’re often made of a cast iron frame or a strong poweder coat finish with stainless steel burners and a non-stick cooking surface and griddle surface that can handle pretty much anything.
The grill grates are usually stainless steel or cast iron enamel.
This means that they’re built to last!
A grill griddle combo is one of the most versatile pieces of cooking equipment you can have in your home.
With an electric or gas grill on one side and a griddle on the other, you can cook almost anything you want.
Grill burgers, chicken, and steak on the grill side, and make pancakes, eggs, and bacon on the griddle.
You can even use it to cook pizzas or other flatbreads.
The possibilities are endless.
And because it’s so versatile, a grill griddle combo is perfect for any occasion, whether you’re cooking for a large group or just for yourself.
So if you’re looking for a versatile piece of cooking equipment, a grill and griddle combo is the way to go.
Size of the grill – Cooking Surface
One important thing to consider when looking to purchase a griddle and grill combo is the cooking space that it has.
You’ll hear this referred to as cooking surface area, cooking space, griddle surface, griddle space, or flat cooking surface area.
This is all pretty much the same thing.
It basically refers to how much space there is for food to be cooked and it’s measured in square inches for the griddle and burners for the grill. Althought somtimes the grill surface is also measured in square inches.
Is bigger always better? Not necessarily.
Bigger is defintely better if you’d like to put a frying pan or dutch oven on your griddle and grill combo.
You can put it on the grill plart and still have the griddle plates available to continue cooking food.
However, smaller is better if you need an electric grill, need it to be dishwasher safe, or need a small grill to take camping or to the beach.
No matter how much you love outdoor cooking, some of these large grills with large cooking surfaces won’t make it onto the sand at the beach.
If you’re in the market for a gas grill and griddle combo, you’ll likely come across the term “BTUs.” But what does this acronym mean?
BTU stands for British Thermal Unit, and it’s a unit of measurement used to denote the heat output of gas grills.
The higher the BTU rating, the more powerful the gas grill or griddle.
For example, a gas grill with a BTU rating of 60,000 will generate more heat than a gas grill with a BTU rating of 40,000.
However, it’s important to note that grill size also plays a role in heat output.
So, if you’re looking for a powerful gas grill that can handle large cookouts, make sure to look for a gas grill with both a high BTU rating and a large cooking surface.
Conclusion – Best Grill Griddle Combo
We hope that you enjoyed this article on the best grill griddle combo appliances.
Whethter you’re looking to cook food on the go at the beach or just grill up some burgers for your friends and family, these grill griddle combo appliances can handle the job.
Which one did you choose? Let us know in the comments.
1 thought on “Best Grill Griddle Combo”
The best propane griddle is a versatile appliance that can be used on the grill or in the oven. For those who are looking for a reliable and durable product, this guide will help them find their perfect propane griddle.
Best propane griddle overall The Coleman 6-inch Portable Propane Grill is one of the best propane griddles around.
It’s small and compact, but also boasts a large cooking surface area of 550 square inches. This unit can be used on the grill, in the oven, or on a campfire.