Have you ever gone out to breakfast somewhere, saw someone sitting next to you who ordered delicious waffles with powdered sugar and fresh fruit and thought to yourself that you HAD to have it?
That’s probably happened to all of us. The problem is, we come home and believe that we can never recreate that meal. We think to ourselves, “How much are waffle makers?” and “Is this possible?”
OK, so just how much ARE waffle makers?
You may be a daily customer at the Waffle House, follow a strict Paleo diet, or fall somewhere in between.
Either way, I’m confident that you love waffles. Who doesn’t? Waffles are great for breakfast, but they’re also good for lunch, dinner, and especially dessert. Yes, dessert.
There’s no shortage of dessert waffle recipes available. There are Paleo waffles, Vegetarian waffles, and even Vegan waffles.
No matter your current diet, there is a waffle batter that can be customized to you.
Waffle makers make it so easy to cook waffles that there’s no good reason to eat frozen waffles anymore! There’s no reason to ingest unknown preservatives and chemicals.
When you make your own waffles, you have ultimate control of what goes in it and ultimately of what goes in your body.
No matter your craving, sweet or savory, there is a waffle recipe that will work for you. There’s a plethora of chicken and waffle recipes, breakfast waffle recipes, savory waffle recipes, waffle sandwich recipes, and even recipes that are dedicated to non-waffle foods you can make in a waffle iron. The possibilities are endless.
Finally, no matter your budget, there is a waffle maker on Amazon that is right for you!
You can afford a Waffle Maker
Yes, you can afford a waffle maker! The most inexpensive waffle makers on Amazon right now are going for just under $15! Although the ratings for some of those appliances aren’t great, if you’re on a tight budget, you just can’t beat the price. Take a look at some of the best Waffle Irons on Amazon for under $20.
Elite Cuisine EWM-9008K Maxi-Matic Non-Stick Waffle Maker
This Elite Cuisine Belgian Waffle Maker is perfect for those on a budget. It comes in as one of the most inexpensive waffle makers on Amazon. Although the customer reviews aren’t very favorable, it’s very inexpensive.
- Makes 2 extra-large Belgian waffles per batch
- Make delicious crispy waffles in just minutes
- Non-stick grids for easy clean-up
- Compact, upright storage
- Power & Ready indicator lights and built-in thermostat
Hamilton Beach Belgian Waffle Maker (26009)
This Waffle Iron is really reasonably priced on Amazon right now. Not only is it on sale but the Hamilton Beach brand is about as reputable as a brand can get.
- Versatile and Delicious: Cook two tasty waffles and so much more with this Belgian style waffle maker; Try waffle...
- Easy to Use, Easy to Clean: This waffle iron features nonstick Belgian-style grids that make two 4-inch square...
- Waffles Cooked to Perfection: The browning shade selector ranges from light to brown and crispy, so you get waffles...
- Sleek Style: This premium stainless steel waffle baker is not only easy to clean but also looks great in any...
- Eliminate Guesswork: Power and preheat lights on top of waffle maker show when power is on and when it's hot and...
BLACK+DECKER WMB500 Belgian Waffle Maker
This waffle iron comes in durable stainless steel and you can’t beat the BLACK and DECKER brand!
- 7.25” Belgian-Style Waffles - Create classic 7.25” round Belgian-style waffles, the perfect size for one...
- Nonstick Plates - Waffles slide out easily thanks to the nonstick plates, which are simple to clean
- Cool-Touch Handle - The extended handle lets you safely open the waffle maker while it’s hot.
- Ready Indicator Light - Shows when the waffle maker is preheated and ready to cook.
- Vertical Storage - The space-saving design allows for vertical storage in the cabinet.
Disney DCM-9 Mickey Mouse Mini Waffle Maker
This Mickey Mouse Waffle Maker will quickly become your kid’s favorite Kitchen Appliance.
Its waffles aren’t Belgian waffles and maybe a little too tiny for your appetite! How about a waffle maker for the adults and another for the kids?
If you want to buy this Mickey Mouse Waffle Iron at Target, you’re going to pay much more than this, don’t waste your money! Order it on Amazon!
- Makes One Mickey Mouse-Shaped Waffle
- Non-Stick Baking Plate
- Illuminated Power Light
- Convenient Cord Wrap
- Non-Skid Rubber Feet
BRENTWOOD APPLIANCES TS243 Waffle Maker
This waffle iron is currently on sale and with decent customer reviews on Amazon, it can be a serious contender to be your affordable waffle maker.
- Powerful 750 watt waffle iron cooks 2 waffles in 6 to 10 minutes
- Waffles slide right off of the non-stick plates making cleanup a snap
- Safely operate with cool touch handles
- Convenient power and pre heat indicator lights
- Cord wrap, safety lock lid and vertical feet allow compact, upright storage
Cuisinart WMR-CA Round Classic Waffle Maker
Those are all decent, affordable waffle makers. This Cuisinart WMR-CA Waffle Maker is an Easy Kitchen Appliances favorite. It has almost 3,200 customer reviews on Amazon and has maintained a 4.5 star rating throughout. This Cuisinart Waffle Maker is a proven winner. You just can’t get more reputable than that!
- SUPERIOR FUNCTION: The round classic waffle maker is professional quality for home use, Bakes 1 large...
- EASY TO USE: With dual indicator lights and a 5-setting browning control, you can choose your waffle’s specific...
- MUST-HAVE FEATURES: Regulating thermostat with red and green “ready to bake/ready to eat” indicator lights,...
- INCLUDED: Instruction manual and recipe book with several recipe’s to get you started
- LIMITED 3-YEAR WARRANTY: Refer to user manual for troubleshooting steps and questions surrounding warranty policies...
If you can afford $50, you can get an incredible deal on a waffle maker on Amazon. Read our in-depth review on the Best Waffle Maker under $50.
Can’t spend 50 bucks? Try out the Best Waffle Maker under $30.
Why Amazon is the best place to buy your Waffle Makers
So, you’re looking for a high-class waffle maker?
If you’re looking for something a little more, check out one of the best waffle makers on the market!
We all love waffles and best of all, restaurant-quality waffles that we can enjoy in the comfort of our own homes. No more wondering how much waffle makers are, you can afford it and you can start enjoying your waffles right away!
Whenever I decide to buy a kitchen appliance, my first thought is usually to go to my local superstore and see what’s available. However, when I look through the selection available at my local Wal-Mart and Target stores, I realize that I have a problem, a problem that only Amazon can solve.
The selection at brick-and-mortar stores is usually small and worst of all, there are no customer or independent reviews to learn from. The only information at hand is what’s available on the box and the price.
If you want to know how much are waffle makers, you don’t have to stop at the five waffle makers in your local Target. You can go to Amazon and choose from hundreds of waffle makers ranging in price from $13 to $329.
You can also read unbiased reviews of all of these waffle makers, choose your favorite, and then Amazon Prime right to your front door!
Looking for an extra dose of saving? Wait until Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Amazon Prime Day, or Christmas to rake in the savings.
Better yet, you can go ahead and add items to your cart and then wait to see how discounted they become before a holiday before then checking out.
We hope this article helped you realize that you really can afford the waffle maker you want if you just look around a little bit!
1 thought on “How much are Waffle Makers?”
Under $20! Sounds good, I’ll have to give it a try.