Looking for the best inexpensive waffle maker? Look no further!
Who doesn’t love a deal? Picking up a kitchen appliance at an affordable price will always be a good thing. It’s also a good way to “test drive” something that you’re not sure of.
Why spend $150 on a top brand appliance if you’re not even sure you’ll use it? Isn’t better to spend $20-$30 and then decide if it’s something that fits your lifestyle?
I say go ahead! Use the links below to buy one of these inexpensive, but great waffle makers and see if it’s something you like. If you enjoy using it, then start researching the more expensive models.
A quality waffle maker is one that will do what it’s supposed to with little to no maintenance. It’s a waffle maker that will make delicious waffles (and maybe other things) and do that for a reasonable price, hopefully under $30!
How should you go about this? There are HUNDREDS of waffle makers on the market. Don’t spend HOURS searching the internet. I’ve lined up the best waffle makers for under $30 right here.
I won’t stall any longer, below are the top waffle makers under $30.
Cuisinart Round Classic Waffle Maker
- Dual indicator lights; 5-setting browning control
- Round nonstick cook plate with four quarters
- Stands on end for compact storage. BPA free
- 3-Year warranty
- Voltage-120V Features: Bakes one large traditional-style waffle|Five-setting browning control|Regulating thermostat|Red and green ready to bake/ready to eat indicator lights|Nonstick baking plates|Brushed stainless steel housing|Instruction/Recipe book|Limited 3-year warranty|BPA Free
No messy drips, Cuisinart durability, and an inexpensive price!
Its nonstick grid and the unique shape of the grid make it super easy to take out your cooked waffles. It’s also easy to operate. Once the light is on, it will indicate when it’s ready. The same thing happens when the waffles are ready to be taken out. Makes perfect golden brown classic waffles every time.
- Cool design
- Easy, perfect waffles
- Manual booklet with recipes
- Cup that nests for waffles
- Easy to clean up
Presto 03510 FlipSide Belgian Waffle Maker
- Professional-style rotating design with extra-thick grid bakes a 7-inch diameter Belgian waffle with four easy-to-cut sections
- Dual function base assures convenient rotation for baking and locks in a space-saving vertical position for storage
- Countdown timer with digital display signals when time is complete; Brushed stainless steel exterior;
- Nonstick interior easily wipes clean. Care and Cleaning: Hand wash ; 120 Volts AC, 1100 Watts
- Flips 180 degrees to evenly spread batter for waffles that are crispy outside and tender inside. Refer the User manual page .2 below for Timer Instruction and trouble shooting st
What makes this Presto waffle maker an Easy Kitchen Appliance favorite is not only it’s inexpensive price but also it’s innovative design. It flips back, mimicking much more expensive, professional restaurant quality waffle makers.
It has an easy to use countdown timer that makes perfect waffles.
- Easy to clean
- Perfect flip back rotation
- Easy to read digital display
Oster CKSTWF2000 Belgian Waffle Maker, Stainless Steel
- Belgian waffle maker with titanium-infused DuraCeramic nonstick coating lasts 8x longer than ordinary nonstick coatings
- Natural, PTFE- and PFOA-free ceramic coating wont flake or peel and cleans easily
- Cooks up to 30% faster to save time and energy
- Adjustable temperature control lets you make light and fluffy or crispy waffles
- Polished chrome housing for an elegant des
Oster appliances are often Easy Kitchen Appliance favorites because of their durability. They’re built to last! Not only because of the Oster name but its stainless steel housing. It’s easy to see that this is a waffle maker to be reckoned with!
It has an adjustable temperature, non-stick coating, and a large 8-inch plate. Want your waffles crispy or chewy? Better yet, want to make some non-waffle desserts in your waffle maker? Having an adjustable temperature makes that possible.
Best of all, it’s right under $30!
- Adjustable temperature control
- Good looking design
- Stainless steel makes it durable
- Under 30 bucks!
There are a lot of waffle makers under $30 on the market. Do a quick Amazon search and you’ll see them all. Even Mickey Mouse waffle makers for under $30! Still, Oster, Presto, and Hamilton Beach are brands that you can’t go wrong with. Also, the fact that these waffle makers all come in under $30 makes this a no lose situation.
Remember to keep in mind the features that are important to you and the things you’re looking for.
Is the waffle maker easy to use?
Having a lot of features may be great for some people, but for others (like myself), it can be confusing and overwhelming. Sometimes Kitchen Appliances that do many different things are great, other times I just want a waffle maker that makes waffles.
What about indicators and alerts?
Having a waffle maker that alerts you when your waffles are done means that you can be “hands off” and do other things while it cooks.
What about flipping the waffle?
Some waffle makers flip and some don’t. It’s generally accepted that if a waffle is flipped, it’ll be more evenly cooked on both sides. Still, this is another feature that can sometimes add cost and/or add features. Ultimately, it’s up to you.
Is it easy to clean?
Non-stick coating seems to be standard nowadays, but not always! Make sure to check your waffle iron for non-stick coating. It’s also possible to find a waffle maker with removable plates. That means that when you’re done cooking, you can take the plates off and drop them in the sink or the dishwasher. Can’t get easier cleaning than that, although those do run slightly more than $30!
Able to spend a little more?
If you’re able to shell out a few more bucks, check our best waffle makers on the market!
Final word on waffles!
You can’t go wrong buying one of these waffle makers and trying them out. You’ll have YEARS of waffle making ahead of you!
2 thoughts on “Best Waffle Iron Under $30”
Thanks for the post. It’s the best waffle maker review for me.
Fantastic information. I was looking for a waffle maker. I found your guide very impressive. Searching the net found another guide on waffle maker that is also good. Thank you for publishing, it helped me deciding on which one to buy. The Presto is good for me. Thanks